Wednesday 25 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #46



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


With more lives at stake and games in motion, Ellie, Camden and Javier form an uneasy alliance that will take them from the treacherous streets of inner-city Mexico to the wilds of the Honduran jungles in order to find their freedom. But with liberty just on the horizon, the cost might come at their own redemption.

Expected Publication: October 15 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

I want to scream at the top of my lungs and pull my hair out.  This series has continued to surprise and shock me.  I need to know how this will all end... like now.  I have very little patience on good days, but when it comes to this series, what little I do have is all thrown out the window.

What is to become of Ellie, Camden and Javier?  Will I be happy when Ellie and Camden finally get their happily ever after... or will I be distraught if she ends up with Javier?

Thankfully there wasn't a HUGE wait between Shooting Scars and Bold Tricks.  But seriously, October 15th can't come quick enough.

If you haven't started this series yet, now is the perfect time.  Bold Tricks will be the final book in The Artists Trilogy.  Check out my review for the prequel novella, and the other two books in the series by clicking on the book covers below.


What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )