Sunday 26 February 2012

Review: Twenties Girl


Title: Twenties Girl
Author: Sophie Kinsella
Publication Date: September 15, 2009
Publisher: Transworld Digital
ISBN: 0385342020
Length: 449 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 5 Stars

I can not remember the last time that I laughed so much and also wholeheartedly cried while reading a book. Sophie Kinsella has outdone herself with Twenties Girl and this is by far my favorite novel of hers... and this is coming from a HUGE fan of the Shopaholic Series. The story honestly touches your heart and you really feel for all of the characters. It's funny, it's touching and it makes you want to go and hug and sit down for a long chat with every one of your family members.

I have suggested Twenties Girl to all of my friends and I hope like them you take me up on my suggestion... you will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )