Wednesday 27 June 2012

Review: Vampire Vacation


Title: Vampire Vacation (The VV Inn ~ Book 1)
Author: C.J. Ellison
Publication Date: October 10 2010
Publisher: Red Hot Publishing; Second edition
ISBN: B008K4PMSI
Length: 298 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 4 Stars

This was a very fun read! 

I did enjoy the characters and will be reading the next two in the series. I am giving it four stars simply because I did sometimes find that Vivian was a little hard on people and found myself having to re-read a section or two because she would all of a sudden get upset with somebody and I was afraid I had missed something. Even if the question asked of her was a simple question she would sometimes gets very irate with the person. Maybe this is just showing her personality.

But I would suggest it to anybody who enjoys Paranormal Romance.. and I will be the first to say Rafe is hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )