Tuesday 29 May 2012

Review: Toil and Trouble


Title: Toil and Trouble (Jolie Wilkins ~ Book 2)
Author: H.P. Mallory
Publication Date: November 30 2010
Publisher: Self Published
ISBN: 1456428810
Length: 272 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 5 Stars

I can not remember the last time that I have fallen so in love with a series of books. I dread having to stop reading, I get excited when am able to go back to reading and I am already dreading catching up to the latest book as I do not know what I will be doing with myself until the next one comes out. It does make me happy that I did not discover this series right away so that I can read 3.5 books in one go because the wait between them would have been terrible.

I also find myself very torn between Rand and Sinjin. I have never really faced this problem before it has usually always been so clear in the past in other books. Team Edward, check. Team Peeta, check. I can not for the life of me stand Jacob or Gale. However in this book... I love Rand and Sinjin both so much!

However after writing out some of my favorite passages below they are mostly centered around Sinjin. hhhhmmmmm.... maybe that is a sign? But no it can't be because I found myself in tears during some moments between Rand and Jolie in this book and I love them together.

Honestly, I can't pick. I have no idea how Jolie is going to come to her final decision. I have an inkling who it will be. I guess my true feelings will be found out when that decision is made as I am sure I will feel saddened with either choice.

It is now 12:55am and I am in work at 8:00am so unfortunately I can not start Be Witched right away but as soon as I am off work tomorrow I will begin. It is only a Novella but I am so excited to see parts the story of Toil and Trouble through the eyes of Rand.

Do I really have to go to sleep????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )