Tuesday 31 July 2012

Review: The Witch is Back


Title: The Witch is Back (Jolie Wilkins ~ Book 4)
Author: H.P. Mallory
Publication Date: July 31 2012
Publisher: Bantam
ISBN: 0345531566
Length: 368 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 5 Stars

Started The Witch is Back at 9:30am and finished at 4:00pm.  I could not put it down!

It starts off exactly where Witchful Thinking left off...  This book was everything I had hoped it would be. There was plenty of Sinjin and boy were some of those moments steamy! I've been waiting a long time for those momentsand I was not disappointed.

I have to admit that this is the only series I have ever read with a 'love triangle' where I find it had picking a 'team'.  I love Sinjin. I love Rand.

Although... Deep down I know I love Sinjin more. I know what he does in this book is not for power. He loves Jolie and I was so excited to be able to see him happy.

I can't say too much as I do not want to give any of this wonderful book away... But trust me when I say this is an amazing series and if you haven't read them, then please do.

I am now on countdown for September 25th. I've already booked my day off from work so that I can read the next and final book in the series. I can only hope that the confirmed spin-off will be about Sinjin. I am not quite ready to say goodbye to him yet.

1 comment:

  1. New Goodreads follower here. LOVE H.P. Mallory's Jolie Wilkins series; big pre-order girl here! lol I followed on fb & twitter, too. Can I get a follow back? http://www.romanticreadingescapes.com I'm on fb & twitter Beautiful *bewitching* blog, you have here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )