Thursday 1 November 2012

Extra Tidbits: The Cage (Daemon's POV)


Sitting in class was the last place I wanted to be on a normal day, but it was nearly killing me to be here. I wanted to be home with Dee. There wasn’t much I could do for her. Words were never good for grief, but I hated that I couldn’t be there for her.

I also wanted to be with Kat. Yeah, she was in the same building as me, but it wasn’t the same. I wanted her close by. I had no idea what the shape was that the teacher drew on the chalkboard. The only thing I really saw was how amazing Kat had looked in my bed - how amazing she had felt and tasted. I could still feel her without even trying.

It was insane.  Mind-blowing.

Jennifer Armentrout has shown once again why she is such an amazing author and how much love she has for her fans!

She knows that we are all dying for Opal to be released (only 40 Days to go... not that I am counting down or anything) so to help us in our wait she has released yet another scene from Daemon's POV, this one is from Onyx.

Enjoy!
The Cage - Daemon's POV

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing that scene. I have only just finished reading Obsidian and I am hooked!!
    Can't wait to get Onyx. Followed by Opal.

    I posted a swoon from Obsidian. I'm sure you will recoginize it if you would like to come and take a look.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a GREAT swoon scene from Obsidian. I absolutely *love* Daemon and Katy! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )