Friday 14 December 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #7


Hosted by Alison can Read and Parajunkee

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow!

If you would like to join in the fun just visit one of the host's blog for the rules.

Q: What is the last book that made you cry?  Tell us about the scene...


A: The scene?!  Am I allowed to say the whole book?  Well that would be a tiny exaggeration but you get the idea.  The Sea of Tranquility was easily one of my favorite books of 2012.  I had tears of joy, sadness and laughter.  In the end there is so much emotion that it is practically dripping from each page.

I would strongly suggest this book to anybody and in fact two of my friends are reading it right now because I told them how much they will love it.

Honestly, don't wait... go to Goodreads and add it to your TBR list and have it be your next book. You will not regret the decision.

So... what about you? What is your answer?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know so that I can come and check out your blog in return!







5 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard about this one until now! Thanks for introducing it to me. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking the book out on Goodreads - it does look really good! Great pick, I must at it to my TBR. New follower :)

    Check out my FF and the New Year, News Books! giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower/ haven't read this one, but heard about it. Hope to read it for myself but my TBR pile is at a pitiful size right now. Dang there is never enough time to read all the great books out there in Readerland!
    Happy Reading!
    Beth at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one

    New Follower
    Super New Blogger
    http://myurbanfantasies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )