Wednesday 18 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #45



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


Tatum O’Connell:
Some call me a party girl. People see me as happy, full of life, with absolutely no cares in the world. They see what I want them to see. But no one knows me - really knows me. Not even Noah Reese. Mr. Perfect is always watching me, most likely judging every single imperfect thing I do. But, if Noah wants to keep an eye on me, that’s just fine. I definitely don’t mind. I just hope he doesn’t have any plans to save me from my new-found life of self-destruction because in order to save me, he will have to see me…
And I’m never going to let that happen.

Noah Reese:
Perfect. That’s me. That’s the only acceptable way to be, according to my father. Perfect grades. Perfect manners. Perfect athlete. Perfect SAT scores. Perfect college. And recently, I was accepted into the perfect med school. My future has already been mapped out for me and there’s nothing that can change that. Not even Tatum O’Connell. That girl is out of control, yet for some reason, I can’t seem to keep my distance from her. I watch her closely, hoping that one day she’ll let me in, but watching her lead her life down the dangerous path she’s on right now isn’t easy…
I have a feeling I’m about to find myself swept away by the hurricane that is Tatum O’Connell.

Expected Publication: October 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

First, I shall point out the awesomeness of these covers.  They perfectly compliment each other and the stories.  Much love for them.

Now for the story themselves.  Running on Empty and the novella Recovery were so very special.  The characters are the type that will bury themselves in your heart and for long after you will remember them.

So, when I saw that this would be a continued series following some of the side characters... I was so excited.  From the blurb and from the excerpt (you can read the excerpt HERE), you can tell right off the bat that Tatum and Noah's story will have a different feel to it.  They are younger characters, and this makes me even more excited for their story to be told.  They seem to have some mad chemistry, and I have a feeling their banter is going to be a ton of fun.

You can check out the other books in the Mending Hearts series by clicking on the book covers below.


What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )