Saturday 21 July 2012

Review: Me and My Ghoulfriends


Title: Me and My Ghoulfriends (Larue Donovan ~ Book 1)
Author: Rose Pressey
Publication Date: October 6 2008
Publisher: Self Published
ISBN: n/a
Length: 308 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 5 Stars

This was such a fun book! I felt the story started immediately and I never found myself bored. I really like Larue and I felt the supporting characters were really strong. I loved Mindy her best friend and Larue's 'ghoul' friends were a hoot. I can't wait to read the next in the series to see how Larue and Callahan's relationship grows. There were a couple steamy moments together and hopefully he will be in the next book a bit more.

The only thing that let me down was when the ghosts decided to finally go to the light we didn't get to be there. She had grown quite close to each of them and I feel it would have been a good chapter on them saying goodbye. Instead a chapter starts and we are simply told that they had finally gone.

Even without these goodbyes I felt this story was a great fun read and I will be reading the next two and checking out the other novels by Rose Pressey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )