Monday 9 July 2012

Review: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner


Title: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight ~ Book 3.5)
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Publication Date: June 1 2009
Publisher: Little, Brown Books
ISBN: B003GZ4YYY
Length: 193 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 4 Stars

This was a very enjoyable little read.  I was needing a smaller book to read today while I waited for the release of a different book tomorrow and since I never managed to read this when it eventually came out, it made perfect sense to read it now.

Of course Bree had such a small role in Eclipse, if you blink you would miss it.  It was very nice to see the newborn's side of the 'army' that was being created to take on the Cullen's.  Reading this actually made me want to go back and read the Twilight books again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )