Wednesday 30 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #13



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.

Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.

It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.

After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?

Expected Publication: May 7 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

First... the cover. Holy crap it is beautiful.  All of the covers from this series have been outstanding.

I can't wait to see how Kate and Vincent end up.  Just to throw an extra kink in the chain, there is a novella that is due out on April 2nd, Die for Her, which is from Jules' POV.  It appears he is finally professing his undying love for Kate... What will this mean for Vincent?  I really love Vincent and Kate but I don't want Jules to be broken hearted either.  This can only mean one thing, tears.

What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!

7 comments:

  1. I think the ending of Until I Die about killed me. I can't wait to see what happens. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't get into this series. But the covers are always stunning!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite series! It's fantastic! i can't wait for this one! NEW FOLLOWER!
    Check out my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series yet but I really want to. Sometimes I like when I start a series late and most (if not all) the books have been released because I am the most impatient person when it comes to finding out what happens next! And the cover IS beautiful :)

    my WoW

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ps: your blog is beautiful! new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this series before, but it sounds like quite the grand romance! And yes, I totally agree about the cover, so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the cliffhanger, I need to find out how this series is going to end!

    WoW - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME. TOO.
    I'm seriously dying here. VINCENT.
    I love him.
    The moment Plum introduced him in Book 1, and he immediately looked like Ben Barnes in my mind, I was totally in love.
    I can't wait to see how Plum ends this sweeping romance! :)

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )