Thursday 31 January 2013

Swoon Thursday #12



Who doesn't love a good swoon?

The ladies over at YA Bound have created this hot and fun meme!
If you want to join in here's all you need to do.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling and your stomach fluttering?

Then pick a smaller portion of your swoon and tweet it, just don't forget to add the #YABOUND Hashtag to your tweet!


I feel so privileged that I have had the opportunity to read Apollyon early.  Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of the most talented authors out there and to date there has not yet been a book of hers that I have not loved. 

Apollyon is the fourth book in her Covenant series and is due to be published April 9th 2013.  I am not allowed to publish my review until after February 15th but I can say that this book does not disappoint.

Because of my love for Alex and Aiden I just had to share a little moment of swoon between these two and seeing as how Jennifer has already posted a teaser from this scene I don't feel like I am giving too much away...


Clothing hit the rock bed and there was a second, too long, of silence, and then water stirred in the pool, bubbling even more.  Pulse pounding everywhere, I twisted toward him and lost my breath and my heart all over again.

Aiden stood there like a god.

So much taller than me, water grazed his navel.  White foam lapped at the ribbed planes of his stomach, and I was struck by the image of Poseidon rising from the ocean.

Poseidon had nothing on him.

He glided through the fizzing water, hands out to his sides.  I had to tip my head back to meet his gaze.  "Hey," I said.

Once side of his lips curved up.  "This probably isn't a good idea."

"Why?"

"I have a feeling I'm going to be very distracted here in a few seconds." He reached out through, finding the band that kept most of my hair up.  "Actually, I'm already distracted."

What is your swoon worthy moment this week?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know so that I can come and check out your blog in return!

6 comments:

  1. I loved every swoony moment of Apollyon, especially the shower scene! Great choice!
    Here's my swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loved this scene!!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love JLA! She creates the most Swoon Worthy guys :) I haven't read this series yet, but I put it on my TBR right after I finished the Lux Series! Great Swoon!!! Here's mine:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-3_30.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Great swoons again... I really want to read this series!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had the chance to read this series yet. I love your SWOON, though!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-35-darkest-lie.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodLORD that sounds nice. I have yet to read these - or any Armentrout, for that matter - and I have a feeling I'm seriously missing out. Confirmed by this post.

    I own Obsidian, and will be reading it soon. I promise.

    You really do motivate me to read my books, you know? ;) Hahaha
    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )