Wednesday 16 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #11



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


It had been three weeks, four days and twelve hours since I’d seen her. Since she’d torn my heart out. If I had been drinking, I’d blame it on the alcohol. It had to be an illusion; a desperate one. But I hadn’t been drinking. Not a drop. There was no mistaking Blaire. It was her. She was actually here.

Blaire was back in Rosemary.

Expected Publication: February 26 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

Just seeing this book cover and reading that synopsis makes me want to squeal like a little girl, jump up and down and clap my hands like a crazy person.  No joke.

I absolutely loved Fallen Too Far and I am so excited that there is not that long a wait until Never Too Far is published.   I am happy to announce that Abbi Glines has recently moved the publication date up two weeks to February 26th.  Honestly can it get any better than that?  Oh wait... what is that you say?  The rumor is this will be dual POV between Blaire and Rush?  *fans self*  Yes... you are right.  That does make it MUCH better.

Seriously. Can. Not. Wait.

What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of bad boys so I decided to pass on this series. Hope you get it soon and enjoy it! I heard the ending of the last one was brutal.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking that I need to read Fallen To Far soon. This sounds really good. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaah, I want to read Fallen Too Far so badly after all the rave reviews but my TBR is overflowing >.< Awesome that there's going to be a sequel, I didn't know about that! Thanks for highlighting it :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks very tempting! Enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abbi Glines books have been getting a lot of great reviews!
    great pick

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I just saw this at my last blog stop! Hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh this sounds like it'll be an awesome read!!! Super creepy!! Thanks for sharing :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )