Friday 7 December 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #6


Hosted by Alison can Read and Parajunkee

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow!

If you would like to join in the fun just visit one of the host's blog for the rules.

Q:  Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?


A:  Simple, I want to be Kat from the Lux Series!  Why?  Simple again, Daemon.  How could you not be jealous of her for that reason alone?

What does she look like? Exactly how she appears on the cover.  These cover models, Pepe Toth and Sztella Tziotziosz, could not have been chosen any better.  This is exactly how I picture Daemon and Kat and even the author has said they fit the description in her head from when she first started writing the series.

What do we have in common?  We are both book bloggers!  I have been asked before if I started my blog because of Kat's character and the answer to that would be no.  I started Rainy Day Reads shortly before discovering this series... in fact it was probably because of this blog that I found them and so many other wonderful books that I had never heard of before.  Although I hope Kat being a book obsessed blogger opens up the idea to those reading it to also blog about their love of books.  This is a great community to be a part of and there are some really wonderful people out there to get to know... the more the merrier I say!

So... what about you? What is your answer?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know so that I can come and check out your blog in return!







7 comments:

  1. great choice! im glad when the characters look like thier cover models.

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! We chose the same person, I would totally love to be Katy any day.

    Old follower :)
    Check out my blog!!!
    http://mylittlecosycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy would be awesome!! Already got the book blogger part down, all we need now is the hot alien guy living next door! Very nice pick!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one's a popular answer today! I have this one on my shelf, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Guess I should soon because from what I hear the characters are awesome! Great pick and I hope you have a happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost said Katy for my answer too, for the same reason you said. She has Daemon. Who wouldn't want Daemon. But for some reason I didn't. I don't know why I didn't, but oh well.
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/12/friday-56-12-feature-friday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, great choice and great reason for your choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kats awesome!! And who wouldn't want to be in her shoes when she knows a guy like Daemon? Plus she has like a gazillion books :D

    Old Follower
    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )