Wednesday 20 February 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2


Hosted by Broke and The Bookish


This Week's Topic is:

Top Ten Favorite Characters In the Young Adult Genre




Noah Hutchins

Noah is just... perfect.  His story was heartbreaking but he stayed so strong and was always there for Echo.  Such a great character.







Katy Swartz

Stubborn,  fiery and fierce.  That is a good way to describe Katy.  She has done a lot of growing up in this series and she is such a strong character now.  Oh... and she is a fellow book lover and book blogger!







Cas Lowood

 *sigh*  I fell in love with Cas.  Even though the life that surrounded him is very much of the supernatural and unbelievable variety he was such a believe character... if that makes sense?







Kami Glass

Hilarious.  Nobody has made me laugh like Kami.  Such a sweet but very strong character.  Unspoken is filled with great characters so it really was hard to pick my favorite.







Aiden St. Delphi

Holy swoon alert.  Aiden is amazing.  Has there ever been a more loyal character?  I think not.  He is truly to die for and I doubt anybody that reads this series would disagree.  Even though there love triangle those on Team Seth probably still deep down love Aiden more.







Dean Holder

Holder is... hhhmmm... Holder is... Honestly, there are no words.  Amazing maybe?  But even that doesn't do him enough justice.  He stays strong for Sky and is honestly amazing.  Maybe that is the word for him after all.







Will Cooper

Will had me at hello.  Like honestly I fell in love with him so quickly it made my head spin.  Then when I thought I couldn't love him anymore he started reciting his poetry.  Wow. 







Rush Finlay

Rush is the epitome of the term 'Bad Boy'.  However we come to find that he is as soft as cotton candy on the inside and just as sticky sweet.  Isn't that what we all love?  The very bad boy that turns out to be good?







Noah Shaw

Noah, Noah, Noah... *sigh*  Noah is an enigma and the more you get to know him the more mysterious be becomes.  He is loyal and protective over Mara.  His only bad habit is that he smokes, but maybe one day Mara can get him to quit.







Ryan Stone

Ryan is the high school jock we all secretly swooned over in High School.  Although I doubt the boys that I went to high school with were as romantic and amazing as Ryan.  Again I will say one word.  RAIN.  There will never be a more romantic scene written and it is because of that scene that makes me love Ryan so very much.



So there you go... this weeks Top Ten! What is yours?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know so that I can come and check out your blog in return!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh! so happy to see cas on your list! i didn't do one, but if i did he was going to be on it! he was awesome... and you're right.... super real and believable all things considered! his sarcasm was hilarious, which is rare-- a lot of times it can feel forced, but not with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, love your list! I haven't read most of these books, but I ADORE Kami, so clearly you're spot-on. Can't wait to see what happens next for those crazy Lynburns.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )