Wednesday 14 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #2



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


In a land where magic has been forgotten but peace has reigned for centuries, a deadly unrest is simmering. Three kingdoms grapple for power--brutally transforming their subjects' lives in the process. Amidst betrayals, bargains, and battles, four young people find their fates forever intertwined:

Cleo: A princess raised in luxury must embark on a rough and treacherous journey into enemy territory in search of a magic long thought extinct.

Jonas: Enraged at injustice, a rebel lashes out against the forces of oppression that have kept his country impoverished--and finds himself the leader of a people's revolution centuries in the making.

Lucia: A girl adopted at birth into a royal family discovers the truth about her past--and the supernatural legacy she is destined to wield.

Magnus: Bred for aggression and trained to conquer, a firstborn son begins to realize that the heart can be more lethal than the sword...

The only outcome that's certain is that kingdoms will fall.  Who will emerge triumphant when all they know has collapsed?

Expected Publication: December 11 2012
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

First let me start off by saying... WOW what a cover!  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to read it.  I admit that I am a cover whore (this is how my friends affectionately refer to me) so I was not shocked at how much I was drawn to it for that reason alone.

Then I read the synopsis and got even more excited.  It just all sounds so intriguing... forgotten magic, a princess, a rebel, a supernatural legacy, a warrior.  What is there not to get excited about?  I can not wait to read this!

What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know so that I can come and check out your blog in return!

8 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for Falling Kingdoms, also, but I'm still not sure if I'm going to love it, I've read other books by this author and didn't enjoy her style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited about this one too!! It's already going on my Xmas list!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting book you posted here.
    Today I'm waiting for the postman to deliver some books to my house :)
    Since it's my day off and it's freezing here in Portugal, I'll stay home with a book and blanket... it's always so good!
    LadyBug
    http://english-written-portairt.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does look soooo tempting. Love your blog, too! Enjoy!!

    Here's MY WOW POST


    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to read this one! I featured it a few weeks back. Great pick :)

    Lauren @ The Book Slayer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing this one around lately and it does sound pretty good!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESSS! I can't wait for this one either! Great pick! It sounds amazing and the cover is GORG. :D
    Stop by MY WOW?
    XOXO, Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read this! It looks fantastic! Great pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )