Wednesday 12 June 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #31



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


After a year of hard labor in the Salt Mines of Endovier, eighteen-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien has won the king's contest to become the new royal assassin. Yet Celaena is far from loyal to the crown – a secret she hides from even her most intimate confidantes.

Keeping up the deadly charade—while pretending to do the king's bidding—will test her in frightening new ways, especially when she's given a task that could jeopardize everything she's come to care for. And there are far more dangerous forces gathering on the horizon -- forces that threaten to destroy her entire world, and will surely force Celaena to make a choice.

Where do the assassin’s loyalties lie, and who is she most willing to fight for?

Expected Publication: August 27 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

Holy cow... just LOOK at that cover.  It is amazing.  We all know that Celaena is one fierce girl, and this cover proves that.  Honestly, just look at it.  I think I am in love.

Why am I waiting for this book?  Because I loved Throne of Glass.  It was the first eARC I had ever received from NetGalley, I had just started my blog and I was so excited to read it.  It did not disappoint, and I can not wait to see where the story takes us next.  Also, pretty darn excited for more time with Chaol. I love him.

What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!


7 comments:

  1. Great pick! I still need to read Throne of Glass:)

    My WoW:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one lately! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great WoW! I am so excited for this as well, I loved the first book.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books look so good! I own Throne of Glass, but I haven't had the chance to read it yet. Hopefully sometime this summer I'll get to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one is so excited for this one! I still need to read Throne of Glass, but I do have it on hold at the library. Great pick! The cover is fierce.
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! Still have to read Throne of Glass:)

    My WoW;
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! I've heard really great things about Throne of Glass though I still haven't even purchased it.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )