Wednesday 8 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #27



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


Drew Evans is a winner. Handsome and arrogant, he makes multimillion dollar business deals and seduces New York’s most beautiful women with just a smile. He has loyal friends and an indulgent family. So why has he been shuttered in his apartment for seven days, miserable and depressed?

He’ll tell you he has the flu.

But we all know that’s not really true.

Katherine Brooks is brilliant, beautiful and ambitious. She refuses to let anything - or anyone - derail her path to success. When Kate is hired as the new associate at Drew’s father’s investment banking firm, every aspect of the dashing playboy’s life is thrown into a tailspin. The professional competition she brings is unnerving, his attraction to her is distracting, his failure to entice her into his bed is exasperating.

Then, just when Drew is on the cusp of having everything he wants, his overblown confidence threatens to ruin it all. Will he be able untangle his feelings of lust and tenderness, frustration and fulfillment? Will he rise to the most important challenge of his life?

Can Drew Evans win at love?

Tangled is not your mother’s romance novel. It is an outrageous, passionate, witty narrative about a man who knows a lot about women…just not as much as he thinks he knows. As he tells his story, Drew learns the one thing he never wanted in life, is the only thing he can’t live without.

Expected Publication: May 21 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

First off, I love a good male POV book.  Secondly, this just sounds like so much fun.  I've heard people saying that if you enjoyWallbanger by Alice Clayton then you would like this.  Well, I loved Wallbanger and I am very much looking forward to Tangled.

And... there isn't long to wait at all.

What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!

4 comments:

  1. This actually sounds very good. I love a good male PoV as well, especially in an adult book, so yay! Although I haven't read Wallbanger, I'm still gonna add this to my tbr because I cannot resist sexy and witty and awesome bickering! Thanks a lot for sharing! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's new to me! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh this one looks so good! I'm definitely going to add it to my TBR list. Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )