Wednesday 15 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #28



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


Bad boy, meet bad girl.

Dante has a shiny new cuff wrapped around his ankle, and he doesn't like that mess one bit. His new accessory comes straight from Big Guy himself and marks the former demon as a liberator. Despite his gritty past and bad boy ways, Dante Walker has been granted a second chance.

When Dante is given his first mission as a liberator to save the soul of seventeen-year-old Aspen, he knows he’s got this. But Aspen reminds him of the rebellious life he used to live and is making it difficult to resist sinful temptations. Though Dante is committed to living clean for his girlfriend Charlie, this dude’s been a playboy for far too long…and old demons die hard.

With Charlie becoming the girl she was never able to be pre-makeover and Aspen showing him how delicious it feels to embrace his inner beast, Dante will have to go somewhere he never thought he’d return to in order to accomplish the impossible: save the girl he’s been assigned to, and keep the girl he loves.

Expected Publication: August 27 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

I only recently finished The Collector, and I really enjoyed it so I'm eagerly awaiting the second book.  I have to admit the blurb makes me a little nervous for Dante and Charlie but I have faith they will pull through okay.

You can read my review of The Collector HERE.

What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!

6 comments:

  1. The Collector was great! Dante was quite a character. Looking forward to seeing how Dante handles all his changes but sounds like he might be tempted to return since Aspen reminds him of his old like. Hope he doesn't hurt Charlie.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this one too! I liked The Collector a lot, but didn't love it like everyone else did. Still an intriguing read!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved The Collector so I can't wait to read this one. Great pick and I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read The Collector too and cannot wait to get more Dante! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to read The Collector really badly. The covers for these books are smoking :D

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Collector! I can't wait to read the sequel :) Great choice.

    Check out my WoW
    :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )