Wednesday 17 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #24



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


IN THE REAL WORLD, WHEN YOU VANISH INTO THIN AIR FOR A WEEK, PEOPLE TEND TO NOTICE

After his unexpected journey into the lands of the fey, Ethan Chase just wants to get back to normal. Well, as "normal" as you can be when you see faeries every day of your life. Suddenly the former loner with the bad reputation has someone to try for-his girlfriend, Kenzie. Never mind that he's forbidden to see her again.

But when your name is Ethan Chase and your sister is one of the most powerful faeries in the Nevernever, "normal" simply isn't to be. For Ethan's nephew, Keirran, is missing, and may be on the verge of doing something unthinkable in the name of saving his own love. Something that will fracture the human and faery worlds forever, and give rise to the dangerous fey known as the Forgotten. As Ethan's and Keirran's fates entwine and Keirran slips further into darkness, Ethan's next choice may decide the fate of them all.

Expected Publication: October 22 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

Holy cow, I can not wait for this book.  I simply fell in love with Ethan in The Lost Prince.  This cover has only recently been revealed and I must add that I love it.  It fits with the rest of the series and to be honest that is about how I would picture Keirran, although maybe a little younger.  And of course we all know what another Iron Fey book means?!?  The chance for more Puck.  Woo Hoo.  This makes me very, very happy.

What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!

8 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP. I was totally going to pick this book too but then I used it for my Cover of the Week because DAMN, look at Kierran!!! BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH! I feel like this series needs more recognition, it is AMAZING. I can't wait to get my hands on this book!!! Love your WoW :)

    -New GFC Follower
    My WoW :3
    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo cannot wait to read this one either!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo this one sounds good - I still need to read Kagawa's fey series!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to pick up one of Kagawa's books, but of course I hope all fans of the series will devour the sequel with delight. =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I want this one too, first I have seen of that cover, love it. Great choice

    here is mine
    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pick for this week, enjoy! :)

    New follower via GFc! Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I STILL haven't read any of these books - and I know everyone loves them! I need to get on that, stat. Especially since I have the first one on my computer as I type this. I am such a reading failure, I can't even. BUT. I hope this one is fantastic, and that you enjoy it. Yay!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh.... I so want this one too!! Julie Kagawa kicks butt!! lol

    Come check out my WoW @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )