Wednesday 24 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #25



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


Livie has always been the stable one of the two Cleary sisters, handling her parents' tragic death and Kacey's self-destructive phase with strength and maturity. But underneath that exterior is a little girl hanging onto the last words her father ever spoke to her. “Make me proud,” he had said. She promised she would...and she’s done her best over the past seven years with every choice, with every word, with every action.

Livie walks into Princeton with a solid plan, and she’s dead set on delivering on it: Rock her classes, set herself up for medical school, and meet a good, respectable guy that she’s going to someday marry. What isn’t part of her plan are Jell-O shots, a lovable, party animal roommate she can’t say ‘no’ to, and Ashton, the gorgeous captain of the men’s rowing team. Definitely him. He’s an arrogant ass who makes Livie’s usually non-existent temper flare and everything she doesn’t want in a guy. Worse, he’s best friends and roommates with Connor, who happens to fits Livie’s criteria perfectly. So why does she keep thinking about Ashton?

As Livie finds herself facing mediocre grades, career aspirations she no longer thinks she can handle, and feelings for Ashton that she shouldn’t have, she’s forced to let go of her last promise to her father and, with it, the only identity that she knows.

Expected Publication: June 11 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

I absolutely loved Ten Tiny Breaths and I adored Livie in Kacey's story.  I was really happy when I saw that K.A. Tucker had been picked up for two more books in the series.  Looks like Livie is getting to go to college which is wonderful for her.  I of course will also be very excited to get a little glimpse into how Kacey and Trent are doing...

What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!

11 comments:

  1. so many are already spotlighting this while I'm still waiting on Ten Tiny Breaths! But I like the pick, it makes me all the more eager to pick up the first one. =)
    My WoW, and there's also a 100 Followers Giveaway running on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about this book recently and since then have been wanting to read Ten Tiny Breaths.

    My WoW :3
    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been seeing a lot of this one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds like an emotional read....hope you enjoy it.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, it sounds like this is a companion novel to another book. I'll definitely have to check out both. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH WOAH WOAH! Haven't read Ten Tiny Breaths yet, but this one sounds freakin' amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! :D
    Hey, check this out! :D
    Review: Losing It
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, this sounds perfect! I'm going to add it to my wish-list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a good one! Thanks for the recommendation.

    New Follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to add this author to my want to try list. Thanks for sharing and I love your blog banner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read 10 Tiny Breaths, yet, but I definitely eyed this cover up when it was revealed. So pretty!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought Ten Tiny Breaths ages ago and hope I'll get around to actually reading it soon! The sequel sounds just as amazing as the first book :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )